This choice waterfront location has been owned and operated by the Grand Lodge of Florida since the early 1900’s and shares a century old tradition with the City of St. Petersburg. The Home was originally set aside for children slowly turning over to the needs of senior Masons and their wives/widows as aging demographics changed. A series of building expansions beginning in 1973 brought us to the present 150,000 square foot Home which can accommodate up to 187 Residents in a state-of-the-art setting. There are gracious lobbies, an elegant dining room overlooking the grounds and water, a 5,000 volume library, billiards and activities rooms, gift shop, community kitchenettes and lounges, a chapel, waterside pavilion and fishing pier plus a host of other amenities which make the Masonic Home one of the premiere facilities of its kind in Pinellas County. Recently, the City of St. Petersburg presented The Masonic Home a Mayor’s First Place Award for Building and Grounds Beautification.